Work in Progress:
- Book manuscript: The Social Cost of Carbon: Ethics and the Limits of Climate Change Economics. (Please feel free to email me if you would like to see a current draft.)
- “Reflections on the 2018 Nobel Memorial Prize Awarded to William Nordhaus,” Erasmus Journal for Philosophy and Economics 12(1) (2019): 93-107.
- “The Social Cost of Carbon from Theory to Trump,” forthcoming in in Ravi Kanbur and Henry Shue (eds.) Climate Justice: Integrating Economics and Philosophy (Oxford University Press, late 2018).
- “Prescriptivism, Risk Aversion, and Intertemporal Substitution in Climate Economics” (with Gernot Wagner). Annals of Economics and Statistics 132 (December 2018).
- “Ramsey Discounting Calls for Subtracting Climate Damages from Economic Growth Rates” (with Gernot Wagner). Applied Economics Letters 26(1) (2019).
- “Pure Time Preference in Intertemporal Welfare Economics,” Economics & Philosophy 33 (2017): 441-473.
- “Descriptive versus Prescriptive Discounting in Climate Change Policy Analysis.” Georgetown Journal of Law & Public Policy 15 (2017): 957-977.
- “Is There A Sacrifice-Free Solution to Climate Change?” Ethics, Policy & Environment 18(1) (2015): 68-78.